5 Reasons You Should Get Tickets Now to the upcoming new musical KPOP:
1. It's immersive. This show takes you inside a K-Pop factory and was designed by immersive theater company Woodshed Collective. Tickets advise you to wear your dancing shoes and be prepared to go "all in". Expect the exact opposite of a snoozefest...this is going to be an EXPERIENCE.
2. The very cool Ars Nova is co-producing it. They are the company that incubated The Great Comet, which was pure magic on Broadway. Ars Nova knows how to create fresh and exciting musical theater that works for a 2017 audience. This isn't going to be tourist-trap nonsense!
3. Max Vernon co-wrote the music and lyrics. 40 Under 40 star Max Vernon took Off-Broadway by storm this past season with his musical The View UpStairs and is back at it again with KPOP. Max is a total rockstar! Check out this story of how he powered through the final rehearsals for The View UpStairs with kidney stones.
4. Future megastar Ashley Park is in the cast. Ashley just SLAYED in Sunday In The Park With George on Broadway with Jake Gyllenhaal. The fact that the show also stars If/Then hottie Jason Tam doesn't hurt either. Wink emoji...
5. Tickets are only $45 (and $75 for premium access). Ars Nova's Ticket Initiative, which is subsidized by the City, helps keeps prices low. In fact, you can even get $10-20 off for performances September 5-16. Details below via the ticket link!
Runs September 5 - October 7.