5 Reasons You Should See SPAMILTON
Spamilton is a Hamilton parody that will make you spit out your Sam Adams and then double over in laughter. It is playing in all three cities where Hamilton is right now: New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
1. It’s as energetic and fast paced as Hamilton itself. This show is the total opposite of a snooze fest.
2. If you're a fan of Monty Python or Weird Al Yankovich, you will be grabbing your side from laughter during this parody retelling of Lin-Manuel Miranda's experience writing Hamilton and the success that followed.
3. The cast is good enough to be in actual Hamilton. Acting, singing, and dancing Level: all the 100 emoji.
4. The NYC production plays a block away from the Richard Rodgers Theatre in the Puerto Rican Traveling Theater…a propos considering Lin’s Puerto Rican roots. The “please turn off your cell phones” message is also broadcast in Spanish!
5. Tickets are $60 or less on Goldstar! You’re certainly not seeing Hamilton for that price.
Theater with a LOT of swagger! A+++++++++++++++++
Banned theater from Europe starring a member of Pussy Riot. Intense and awesome!
A seminal piece of theater that hasn't been on a NYC stage since 1999.
Hedwig vibes in this badass play/rock concert/protest/art installation!
Immersive theater so sexy you'll want to smoke a cigarette after!
Sexy and dangerous theater. As delightful to the eyes as it is terrifying to the mind!
Go behind-the-scenes at a K-Pop factory in this immersive theatrical event!
Four future megastar actors shine in this new play about the personal side of the Freedom Riders movement.
The Hamilton parody with Monty Python vibes.
The Broadway musical recorded on film for optimal couch viewing!
Exactly what we need as a nation right now! Sobering, yet hopeful.
Irreverent, hilarious, and just plain good!
A magic show for 2017!
Shakespeare as a bachelor(ette) party!
There's a reason it won the 2017 Tony Award for Best Musical. It doesn't get fresher and more relevant than this!
A musical theater nerd's fever dream!
An immersive production Off-Broadway with Broadway A-Listers!
An extremely special experience that borders on magic!
You'll walk out of the theater with a smile a mile wide!
(duh!) One of the greatest pieces of art of all time.
A Noises Off-esque romp and a half!
Yes, it really is that funny...
One of the coolest theatrical experiences you'll ever have.
Artisanal and intimate immersive theater.
Does it surprise you to know that this is actually one of the best pieces of musical theater of all-time?
A "genie-us" performance, superb direction, and songs you know and love!
Harry Potter fan fiction performed with an improv comedy sensibility!