by Gianluca Russo
If you've been planning a fitness regiment of your own, why not take classes from Broadway stars? Jane Jourdan from Fit For Broadway (18k Instagram followers, nbd) helped us curate a list of some of the best fitness classes you can take that are taught by the stars themselves.
Amanda Kloots: The Rope at Bandier, Studio B
Jane says: "Skeptical of this middle school toy torching your muscles? Try Amanda's class and get back to me!"
- Was in Good Vibrations
- Endurance Training via Rope Jumping
- Developed training method herself
Beth Nicely: Body by Simone
Jane says: "Beth was one of my early inspirations for getting Fit for Broadway."
- Was in Something Rotten
- Dance cardio and strength training
- Uses yoga to stretch muscles
Albert Guerzon: Flywheel Sports
Jane says: "Albert is one of the most positive people I've ever met."
- Was in Ghost the Musical
- Indoor Cycling
- Positive and uplifting environment during class
Amos Wolff: Laughing Lotus
Jane says: "His passion lies in the challenge of simple stillness."
- Was in Chicago, currently in Hairy Ape
- Yoga (Certified Instructor)
- Believes yoga is the perfect compliment to a performer, blending mind and body.
Robert Pendilla: Soul Cycle
Jane says: "It was no surprise to stumble into Robert's class and walk out a changed lady bug!"
- Was in Wicked and Kinky Boots; currently in Miss Saigon on Broadway
- Soul Cycle: the new IT workout on Broadway!
- Great playlist during class